Tessel Severs leads the Strategy, Planning and Building Design Department at NACO where he is responsible for bringing together the commercial, strategic planning and design related aspects of airports and delivering integrated, tailored services to our Clients.
Tessel is an experienced project manager and airport operations specialist and has also led the company’s business in Africa as well as its special airport systems group. He also has experience in delivering a number of development and rehabilitation projects in addition to operational studies for civil and military airports across the EU, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and CIS. Tessel holds a Masters in Civil Engineering.
- Director Aviation Africa
- Director Airport Special Systems
- New International Airport Mexico City
- Hamad International Airport, Qatar
- Or Tambo International Airport & Cape Town International Airport
- Frankfurt Main International Airport, Germany
Tessel holds a Masters in Civil Engineering.