Koen Brinkman is Director of Strategic Studies, working in partnership with Kris Pauwels to lead this department. The team manages market studies, feasibility studies, including financial feasibility and traffic forecasts.
Koen has been with NACO for almost ten years and has extensive experience in the air transport industry. He has substantial analytic capability in the areas of traffic analysis, revenue and cost analysis, scenario modelling and risk analysis.
Project management across a broad range of clients and works since 2005, including
- Due diligence, Larnaka and Paphos Airport, Cyprus
- Bidder’s due diligence, San Juan Airport, Puerto Rico
- Traffic due diligence, Greek Regional Airports
- Traffic forecast, Tehran International Airport, Iran
- Due diligence, Hyderabad International Airport, India
Koen holds a Masters in Aerospace Engineering.