Kjell Kloosterziel is Director at NACO.
Kjell Kloosterziel is Director at NACO. In his previous role Kjell was Director of NACO’s strategic masterplanning and building design division. He has 16 years of experience within the aviation industry.
As director, senior airport planner and senior project manager, Kjell has delivered solutions for large, multi-disciplinary expansion projects, as well as various strategic studies and master plan projects for domestic and regional airports.
- Director of NACO’s design team on the new international airport in Mexico City, including responsibility for the design of the new mega terminal and civil works
- Joint Venture Director for the airside and landside infrastructure design at Terminal 3, Beijing Capital International Airport.
- Project Director for a number of projects in Saudi Arabia, including:
- The reference design of the new SACC cargo terminal at King Abdulaziz International Airport
- The development of Master Plans for King Khaled International Airport in Riyadh and King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah
- Development of Master Plans for 15 regional and domestic airports
Kjell holds a Masters in Civil Engineering and Management