Jelmer van de Meer is Director of Airport Civil Engineering, responsible for planning, design and implementation for airport infrastructure projects.
Jelmer has steered the NACO Civil Engineering team through major airport developments in Abu Dhabi (MTC) and Mexico City (NAICM). With more than 10 years of experience in the industry, he has been involved in all facets of airport infrastructure development, ranging from planning studies and design and engineering to construction management.
- Project Director for multiple apron expansion and reconfiguration studies and designs at Schiphol International Airport, The Netherlands
- Project Director for the runway rehabilitation project at Colombo Bandaranyaike International Airport, Sri Lanka
- Project Director for apron and runway rehabilitation impact studies at Brussels International Airport, Belgium
- Lead Project Manager for T3 development program at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Lead Project Manager for the new Gibraltar Airport Terminal project, UK
- Lead Project Manager for the airside rehabilitation and upgrading project at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
Jelmer has a Masters in Civil Engineering, Transport & Planning.