Isabel von Fournier is Director of Airport Planning & Building Design, leading this team alongside Bart van de Kerk.
As an accomplished senior airport advisor and architect for NACO with nearly 20 years of experience in projects worldwide, Isabel specializes in designing new and optimizing existing terminal buildings.
- Partner’s architect for terminal building of New International Airport Mexico City
- Airport architect for functional planning for Terminal expansion at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Airport architect for review of functional design for new T5 at Changi International Airport, South expansion
- Technical evaluation; team leader for planning at the new terminal for Pulkovo airport, Russia
- Technical evaluation; team leader for planning and functional design at new Terminal 3, Frankfurt Airport
Isabel holds a Masters in Architectural Engineering.