Esther Kromhout leads the NACO team as Business Unit Director of Aviation. With over 15 years experience in the industry, she has worked in a wide variety of projects, cultures, and countries.
Having worked at Royal HaskoningDHV for over 20 years, Esther’s portfolio includes secondments at clients such as the Government of Gibraltar and the Aruba Airport Authority.
- Project Director for P2 Terminal Rehabilitation Project at Princess Juliana International Airport, St Maarten, Dutch Caribbean
- Program Director for Gateway 2030 Project seconded at Aruba Airport Authority, Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
- Project Manager Runway Rehabilitation Project at Roberts International Airport, Monrovia, Liberia
- Technical Director Aviation, Royal HaskoningDHV
- Employer’s Agent New Terminal Construction Project at Gibraltar International Airport, Gibraltar.
Esther holds a Masters in Civil Engineering, Technology & Management from The University of Twente, The Netherlands.