Bart van de Kerk is Director of Airport Planning & Building Design, leading this team alongside Isabel von Fournier.
Bart has 15 years of experience managing multi-disciplinary project teams in various industries including the Aviation Industry, with a focus on the design of electrical installations and process automation.
A key aspect of Bart’s role is organizing NACO’s work and ensuring that a project is properly supervised and resourced. Working in close contact with both clients and engineers, his priority is to ensure NACO understands and meets its clients’ needs and expectations at every stage.
Project management across a broad range of clients and works since 2005, including
- New International Airport Mexico City
- Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 3
- Design and specification for a Navy base in the New Doha Port
- Preliminary design of Dry Bulk Rail terminal, Dubai
- Extension of container terminal in Nigeria
Bart holds a Masters in Electrical Engineering.