20 Jan NACO expert, Piet Ringersma, to speak at Passenger Terminal EXPO 2020
NACO, a company of Royal HaskoningDHV, has been chosen to speak at the 26th annual Passenger Terminal EXPO, taking place in Paris, France on 31 March – 2 April 2020.
On Day 3 of the conference, Piet Ringersma, Senior Airport Architect at NACO, Netherlands Airport Consultants, will present on the Helsinki Airport Development Program, an expansion program which will allow the airport to serve 30 million passengers annually.
Amongst other points, Piet’s presentation will outline: the nature of the expansion plan, the terminal simulation scenarios conducted by NACO and Finavia as well as how these scenarios supported discussions between the Finavia and the airlines involved.
Join this session to :
- Gain insights into the development of the Helsinki Airport Development Program
- Learn about the challenges faced in airport capacity discussions
- Find out more about the various approaches to conducting terminal capacity assessments
- Understand the implementation of the terminal simulation approach
- Experience how the terminal simulation can be used as a tool for stakeholder discussion
We will also be exhibiting at the Expo at stand #Z1.2112, where we warmly invite you to meet our experts and learn how we are helping deliver the airports of the future.
Passenger Terminal EXPO, founded in 1997, is the largest annual airport conference and exhibition worldwide, providing an opportunity for the airport and airline industries to debate current issues and form business relationships on a global scale. Over 10,000 attendees from more than 130 countries attend each year.